About This Project
After surviving 25 years as a rental property, this 1940 built minimal-traditional home was completely renovated in 2010. A second story master suite and open loft area was added to nearly double the existing square footage. The main goal of the project was to design an addition to the home that was a contemporary interpretation of the original character. The result is an open floor plan that responds to the owners’ growing family and an exterior expression that appears as a seamless continuation of the existing architecture.
- Two-Story Single Family Residence
- Original Square Footage – 980 SF
- New Square Footage – 1,805 SF
- 3 Bedroom + Loft, 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Detached Garage
- Douglas Fir Outdoor Pergola + Deck